Charleston Tailgate Special
Each Charleston Tailgate Special comes with essentials to get the party started early like cocktail ham biscuits, fiery pimento cheese and Fat & Juicy bloody Mary mix.
Founded by Carrie Morey, a lowcountry native, Callie’s was originally based in Carrie’s home where she and her mother, Callie, baked biscuits using her mother’s secret recipe. Now they’ve become a local legend along with her recipe for pimento cheese. Made fresh once a week, this Southern staple features freshly shredded cheddar cheese hand-mixed with pimentos and a signature blend of spices.
This Charleston Tailgate Special arrives in a branded box with yellow ribbon. Perfect for a gift! Each package includes:
- 24 cocktail ham biscuits
- 2 containers of fiery pimento cheese (8oz each)
Please note during these sweltering summer months, all packages with pimento cheese will have a rush fee of $10. We are trying to keep our product as fresh as possible during transit! Current price reflects this fee.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
Pimento cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.