Callie’s Biscuits Bakery Bender
For when you simply need a little taste of everything! Included in this massive Charleston gift basket are all seven varieties of tender biscuits, hand mixed pimento cheeses, cheese crisps, cookies, artisanal bacon and sausage, country ham, dark roast whole bean coffee, peach basil jam, honey, cocktail pecans and stoneground grits. Plus, for added entertaining ease, the Biscuit Bender features Fat & Juicy Bloody Mary Mix.
Founded by Carrie Morey, a lowcountry native, Callie’s was originally based in Carrie’s home where she and her mother, Callie, baked biscuits using her mother’s secret recipe. Now they’ve become a local legend along with her recipe for pimento cheese. Made fresh once a week, this Southern staple features freshly shredded cheddar cheese hand-mixed with pimentos and a signature blend of spices.
This Callie’s Biscuit’s Bakery Bender arrives in a branded box with yellow ribbon. Perfect for a gift! Each Biscuit Bender Pack includes:
- 1 Package of all 9 varieties of Charleston Biscuits (each pack serves 12-20 people)
- 1 Container Signature Pimento Cheese
- 1 Container Fiery Pimento Cheese
- 1 package Cheese Crisps
- 1 Package of Cocoa & Cream Cookies (6 cookies)
- 1 Bag Roasted Salted Cocktail Pecans
- 1 Package Biscuit Blend Whole Bean Coffee
- 1 Package Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1 Jar Peach Basil Jam
- 1 Jar Blackberry Jam
- 1 Jar Raspberry Pepper Preserves
- 1 Jar Blueberry Lemon Thyme Preserves
- 1 Jar Carolina Honey
- 1 lb South Carolina Grits
- 1 lb Edwards Bacon
- 1 lb Edwards Country Ham Slices
- 1 lb Belle’s Country Sausage
- 1 Bottle of Maple Syrup
Please note during these sweltering summer months, all packages with pimento cheese will have a rush fee of $10. We are trying to keep our product as fresh as possible during transit! Current price reflects this fee.
Biscuit flavors include:
- Cheese and Chive Sharp cheddar cheese and fresh chives mixed into a traditional buttermilk biscuit
- Country Ham Finely chopped Virginia artisanal country Ham, Dijon mustard butter, cheese and the finest Southern flour make up this authentic Southern biscuit. Country ham is cured in salt, so it is meant to be salty!
- Buttermilk Light, fluffy Southern biscuits that are always good to have on hand
- Cinnamon Layered with tons of butter, cinnamon and brown sugar, it’s like a sticky bun—but in biscuit form
- Cocktail Ham Biscuits Cocktail sized Country Ham Biscuits are loaded with finely chopped Virginia artisanal country ham, Dijon mustard butter, cheese and Southern flour. Country ham is cured in salt, so it is meant to be salty!
- Black Pepper Bacon Biscuits Cocktail sized biscuits loaded with caramelized bacon, freshly cracked black pepper, cream cheese and a handful of green onions
- Shortcakes Old fashioned Southern treats made with a hint of vanilla, sugar, cream and butter
- Iced Blueberry Baked with fresh, ripe blueberries and topped with a generous sprinkling of sugar and rich icing.
- Sharp Cheddar A savory biscuit made with the finest sharp cheddar out there.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to six months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
Pimento cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
All meats arrive in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.