This biscuit may be “the basic,” but only because you actually could eat these every single day at every meal. Simple yet flavorful with hints of cream cheese, you can’t go wrong with keeping at least a dozen of these biscuits on hand for any occasion—big or small. Please remember that the best way to eat a biscuit is with a generous pat of butter. Buttermilk biscuits shine alone or filled with fried chicken and aioli for any occasion from tailgates to tea parties!
- Each order includes up to 4 dozen Buttermilk Biscuits
- 12 biscuits per package
- 2 Dozen biscuits serves 8-10 people
- 4 Dozen biscuits serves 15-20 people
- Each package weighs approximately 15 oz.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.