Country Ham Biscuits
These classic Southern Country Ham Biscuits are what started it all! Using a secret family recipe, each cheese biscuit is loaded with finely chopped artisanal Virginia country ham, Dijon mustard and butter for a Southern bite found at every traditional Charleston affair. Please remember country ham is cured in salt and meant to be salty!
Perfect as cocktail hors d’oeuvres, these homestyle biscuits shine at every meal, including breakfast with eggs and grits.
- Each order includes up to 4 dozen Country Ham Biscuits
- 12 biscuits per package
- 2 Dozen biscuits serves 8-10 people
- 4 Dozen biscuits serves 15-20 people
- Each package weighs approximately 15 oz.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.